Boulevard Bridge Replacement Project
PennDOT District 11 is announcing bridge replacement work
on Saxonburg Boulevard (Route 1013) in O'Hara Township, Allegheny
County, will begin Thursday, September 29 weather permitting.
This bridge project will replace the existing structure that
carries Saxonburg Boulevard over Little Pine Creek between
Kay Drive and Fugger Lane. Beginning at 7 a.m. on Thursday,
an around-the-clock closure of the bridge will occur through
Friday, November 25. All traffic will be detoured.
Posted detour from East of the Bridge:
- From Saxonburg Boulevard make a left onto Harts Run Road
- Turn left on State Route 8
- Follow State Route 8 back to Saxonburg Boulevard
- End detour
From West of the Bridge:
- From Saxonburg Boulevard make a right onto State Route
- Turn right onto Harts Run Road
- Follow Harts Run Road back to Saxonburg Boulevard
- End Detour
Walsh Construction is the prime contractor with work performed
by Allison Park Contractors as well. Motorists are advised
to use caution and slow down when traveling through the area.
or call 511 from any phone to check traffic conditions on
major roadways before traveling.